All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Mark Andrejevic
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction: Infoglut and Clutter-Cutting 2. Intelligence Glut: Policing, Security, and Predictive Analytics 3. Emotional Glut: Opinion Mining and Sentiment Analysis 4. Future Glut: Marketocracy 5. Glut Instinct: Body Language and Visceral Literacy 6. Neuro-Glut: Marketing to the Brain 7. Theory Glut: From Critique to Conspiracy 8. Cutting Through the Glut: Knowledge Small Enough to Know
- Author BiographyMark Andrejevic is an ARC QE II Research Fellow at the Centre for Critical and Cultural Studies, University of Queensland. He is the author of iSpy: Surveillance and Power in the Interactive Era and Reality TV: The Work of Being Watched, as well as numerous articles and book chapters on surveillance, digital media, and popular culture.
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £144.64
- £40.47Trending at £40.96
- £20.00Trending at £36.30
- £56.83Trending at £57.80
- £29.96Trending at £35.90
- £25.67Trending at £29.88
- £22.72Trending at £25.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.