All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a clear and direct summary of contemporary infographic design in the media, and the application of visualisation. Covers innovative projects from across the globe, and showcases unique international talent.
- Author BiographyWang Kai was born in Shanghai and graduated from Shanghai University of Fine Arts with a degree of Master of Lecturers. In 2008, she got the National Scholarship, and participated in a design study in California State University as a visiting scholar. She is mainly engaged in the development of multimedia art and design research, creative graphic images, and language arts in communication studies. Wang Kai has been a teacher in Shanghai Institute of Technology, and currently is teaching at East China Normal University. She also serves as the off-staff editor of the BTEC Project Centre of East China Normal University and Guangxi Normal University Press Group.
- Author(s)Wang Kai
- PublisherImages Publishing Group Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationMulgrave, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintImages Publishing Group Pty Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height285 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.38Trending at £3.48
- £4.73Trending at £5.09
- £11.93Trending at £12.73
- £5.06Trending at £8.98
- £28.00Trending at £34.27
- £23.80Trending at £37.59
- £28.86Trending at £40.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.