CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £29.99Trending at £30.40
- £11.26Trending at £14.44
- £12.34Trending at £13.78
- £7.79Trending at £9.99
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionSeeing is believing with these incredible infographics!
- Author BiographySimon Rogers edited and created guardian.co.uk/data, probably the world's most popular data journalism website and online data resource. Publishing hundreds of raw data sets, it encourages its users to visualise and analyse them. He has previously worked at Twitter in San Francisco as the organisation's first Data Editor.
- Author(s)Simon Rogers
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBig Picture Press
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBig Picture Press
- Content NoteYes
- Weight434 g
- Width195 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jennifer Daniel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.