All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstand when, how and why informal learning works so you can plan and deliver new learning initiatives for your organization that have measurable results.
- Author BiographyRobin Hoyle has worked in training and development for 28 years, designing award-winning courses across the public, private and voluntary sectors. His company Learnworks designs blended learning programmes in the areas of leadership, sustainability, commercial governance and marketing. He has trained thousands of trainers on every continent. Robin is the Chair of the Annual World of Learning Conference and has been nominated twice for Outstanding Contribution to the Training Industry at the World of Learning Awards. He is the author of Complete Training: From Recruitment to Retirement, also published by Kogan Page.
- Author(s)Robin Hoyle
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Weight366 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £29.49Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.