CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £23.09Trending at £23.73
- £9.86Trending at £10.10
- £7.64Trending at £8.32
- £10.03Trending at £15.34
- £15.29Trending at £18.11
- £17.30Trending at £21.59
- £12.06Trending at £12.21
About this product
- DescriptionSecond edition of the introductory guidebook to the basic principles of constructing sound arguments and criticising bad ones.
- Author BiographyDouglas Walton is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Winnipeg. The recipient of numerous fellowships, awards and honors, he is the author of over thirty books, most recently Fundamentals of Critical Argumentation, Media Argumentation, and Witness Testimony Evidence.
- Author(s)Douglas Walton
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.