Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.04Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number204
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note131 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1309 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edited byWenjiang Du
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Table Of ContentsPART 1.Computer Engineering and Applications I.- PART 2.Engineering Management and Applications I.- PART 3.Financial Management and Applications.- PART 4.Education in Management Science I.- PART 5.Bioinformatics and Applications.
- Author BiographyDr. Wenjiang Du is currently an Associate Professor in College of Elementary Education of Chongqing Normal University. He received the B.S. and M.S. degrees in Electronic and Information Engineering from Chongqing Normal University, China, in 1996 and 1999, respectively; and Ph.D. degree in Computer Science from Chongqing University, China, in 2006. He has published over 50 papers in international journals and conferences in the areas of computer science and engineering. He is the Guest Editor of Journal of Computers, Journal of Networks, and as a reviewer for numerous referred journals such as International Journal of Electronics and Communications, International Journal of Computer Applications in Technology, International Journal of Web Engineering and Technology, International Journal of Innovative Computing and Applications, Journal of Computers, Journal of Multimedia, Journal of Networks, Journal of Software, International Journal of Vehicular Technology. He has been actively involved in around 20 international conferences. He is the Publication Chair of IMS2012.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.