All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.89
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionUseful for primary care practitioners, this book offers information on a variety of topics they confront in their practice. It provides access to key issues, and the fundamentals of informatics, including the electronic medical record (EMR), electronic scheduling, billing and using scientific databases.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/03/2002
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleHealth Informatics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note32 black & white illustrations, 35 black & white tables, biography
- Weight467 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byH.I. Goldberg,P. Tarczy-Hornoch,S.S. Fuller,Thomas E. Norris
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.