Informatics in Schools. Sustainable Informatics Education for Pupils of all Ages: 6th International Conference on Informatics in Schools: Situation, Evolution, and Perspectives, ISSEP 2013, Oldenburg, Germany, February 26 -- March 2, 2013, Proceedings by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2013)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.11
- £21.70Trending at £22.07
- £22.55Trending at £23.39
- £27.19Trending at £29.69
- £21.52Trending at £22.49
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £16.83Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Informatics in Schools: Situation, Evolution, and Perspectives, ISSEP 2013, held in Oldenburg, Germany, in February/March 2013. The contributions are organized in topical sections named: from computer usage to computational thinking;
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication23/01/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number7780
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note56 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 209 p. 56 illus.
- Weight349 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byIra Diethelm,Roland T. Mittermeir
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.