Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.16Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- Author(s)Amit P. Sheth,Vipul Kashyap
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/12/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Database Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight391 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2000
- Table Of ContentsList of Figurs. List of Tables. Preface. Acknowledgements. Foreword by Michael N. Huhns. 1. Introduction. 2. Metadata and Ontologies. 3. Metadata-Based Architectures. 4. Metadata-Based Brokering for Digital Data. 5. Capturing Information Content in Structured Data. 6. The Infosleuth System. 7. Vocabulary Brokering in the Observer System. 8. An Illustrative Example. 9. Related Work. 10. Conclusion. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.