All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.52Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.78Trending at £13.89
- £10.67Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionThrough the progressive building and exploration of consistently designed and complex metaphors, the reader is led to understand the building principles upon which the construction of multimedia forms is based.
- Author BiographyGraziella Tonfoni is Research Professor of Computational Linguistics at the University of Bologna, Italy. She is internationally known for her contributions to textual theory, cognitive science, artificial intelligence, communications, training and multimedia education. She has also been a visiting scholar at MIT, at Harvard University, and has presented her methodology in many U.S. universities and research centers.
- Author(s)Graziella Tonfoni
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication27/08/1998
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Weight286 g
- Width142 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.