CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an introduction to the study of how information affects economic relations. This title provides a narrative treatment of the more formal concepts of Information Economics, using easy to understand illustrations from film and literature and nutshell examples.
- Author BiographyUrs Birchler is Director at the Swiss National Bank and a former member of the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision. He has taught at the universities of Zurich, Berne, St. Gallen and Leipzig. Monika Butler is Professor of Economics and Public Policy at the University of St. Gallen, CESifo Fellow and CEPR affiliate.
- Author(s)Monika Butler,Urs Birchler
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/01/2005
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Advanced Texts in Economics and Finance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note83 black & white illustrations, 31 black & white tables, 83 black & white line drawings
- Weight839 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.