CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a guide to information-finding sources and techniques for researchers in the social and behavioural sciences, with a focus on public administration and related fields. It analyses how to design the research process in an evolving manner using approaches that combine different factors.
- Author BiographyANTONY E. SIMPSON, Executive Officer, PhD Program in Criminal Justice, The City University of New York, has long specialized in archival research and in guiding doctoral candidates in original research projects. His previous publications include, among others, The Literature of Police Corruption: A Guide to Bibliography and Theory (1977) and Guide to Library Research in Public Administration (1977). Simpson also holds an appointment as Adjunct Professor at the Queens College Graduate School of Library and Information Studies.
- Author(s)Antony E. Simpson
- Date of Publication07/12/1993
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight890 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.