All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionThe Workshop Proceedings discuss problems of advanced geo-information science, focusing especially on the maritime environment at large. The Proceedings incorporate papers presented by leading scientists in each area, as well as practitioners in GIS and GIS applications development.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/06/2011
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Geoinformation and Cartography
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXII, 180 p.
- Weight456 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byChristophe Claramunt,Kyrill Korolenko,Manfred Schrenk,Thomas Devogele,Vasily Popovich
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.