All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- Author(s)Neil F. Johnson,Sushil Jajodia,Zoran Duric
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/10/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAdvances in Information Security
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight254 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
- Table Of ContentsList of Figures. List of Tables. Preface. 1. Introduction. 2. Exploring Steganography. 3. Steganalysis: Attacks Against Hidden Data. 4. Counter Measures to Attacks. Appendix A: Hiding Data in Network Traffic. Appendix B: Glossary of Methods to Distort Stego-Images. References. Index.
- Author BiographyDr. Sushil Jajodia is Professor and Chairman of the Dept. of Information and Software Engineering, and Director of the Center for Secure Information Systems at the George Mason University, Fairfax, Virginia, USA
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.