Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £21.95
- £14.67Trending at £14.86
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the theory and practice of library instruction. It covers various aspects and modes of information literacy instruction, including history and psychology, as well as how to create and design teaching materials, how to use new technology to support pedagogy, and how to utilize new developments in the field.
- Author(s)Esther S. Grassian,Joan R. Kaplowitz
- PublisherNeal-Schuman Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNeal-Schuman Publishers Inc
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.