Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to ORM (Object-Role Modeling). This book includes coverage of relational database concepts, and developments in SQL and XML. It features case studies and exercises, and the associated web site provides appendices, and links to ORM tools. This book is intended for systems analysts, information modelers, and programmers.
- Author BiographyDr. Terry Halpin is a professor at Northface University. He has led database research teams at several companies including Visio Corporation and Microsoft Corporation, where he worked on the conceptual and logical database modeling technology in Microsoft Visio for Enterprise Architects. His publications include over 100 technical papers and five books.
- Author(s)Terry Halpin,Tony Morgan
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleThe Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Content NoteApprox. 690 illustrations; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight1790 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.96Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £40.08
- £11.91Trending at £20.03
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.