Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £11.19Trending at £12.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £9.10Trending at £12.47
About this product
- DescriptionThe big issues crowd our minds but the process of decision making is the same at every level and in every context, whether we are concerned with government secrets or our children's reading and viewing habits. This book examines the issues from varying standpoints, including the human rights approach and the commercial approach.
- Author BiographyIan Cornelius BA MLitt PhD is a Senior Lecturer and former Head of School for University College Dublin's School of Information and Library Studies. He has held academic posts in Australia and in Columbia University, New York, and has been a Visiting Fellow in the Department of Social and Political Science at the European University Institute in Florence. He is also an Honorary Research Associate in the Department of Information Studies, University College London.
- Author(s)Ian Cornelius
- PublisherFacet Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFacet Publishing
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.