All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £59.67
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £2.81Trending at £4.32
- £13.37Trending at £19.92
- £8.74Trending at £8.90
- £7.45Trending at £11.93
- £10.78Trending at £14.90
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the main aims of management accounting is to provide managers with accurate information in order to provide a good basis for decision-making. In this book, the impact of the sophistication of traditional costing systems on error propagation in the case of a set of input biases is investigated.
- Author BiographyStephan Leitner currently works at the Department for Controlling and Strategic Management at the Alpen-Adria-Universitat Klagenfurt. His current research interests include multi objective decision-making, information quality and sustainability. The application of simulation as a research methodology to questions of management science is also an important part of his research.
- Author(s)Stephan Leitner
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication24/01/2013
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number664
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight305 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.