CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the evolution of IS, this book incorporates the knowledge that has pushed the information security life cycle from infancy to a more mature, understandable, and manageable state. It discusses three additional components: monitoring and detection; computer incident/emergency response; and, disaster recovery/business continuity planning.
- Author(s)Jan Killmeyer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/01/2006
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 20 black & white tables
- Weight725 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.