All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £18.04
- £26.73Trending at £39.89
- £21.77Trending at £23.79
- £17.29Trending at £19.94
- £6.79Trending at £8.77
- £6.19Trending at £6.99
- £7.72Trending at £10.70
About this product
- DescriptionHow safe is your information? Commercial, personal and sensitive information is very hard to keep secure and technological solutions are not the only answer. Information security is largely a management issue and this book outlines the key management techniques for securing data.
- Author BiographyThe authors are at the forefront of information security and are instrumental in shaping policy and implementing best-practice. They have gained considerable experience across a wide range of public and private sector bodies including the Home Office, GCHQ, MoD, RAF, Royal Navy, British Airways, Marks & Spencer and O2.
- Author(s)Amanda Finch,Amanda French,Andy Taylor,David Alexander,David Sutton
- PublisherBCS Learning & Development Limited
- Date of Publication16/06/2008
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBCS, The Chartered Institute for IT
- Out-of-print date21/05/2013
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight353 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byAndy Taylor
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.