Consider these sponsored items
- £24.59Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's technology-driven environment, there is an ever-increasing demand for information delivery. A compromise has to be struck between security and availability. This book is a pragmatic guide to information assurance for both business professionals and technical experts. This second edition includes the security of cloud-based resources.
- Author BiographyThe authors are at the forefront of information security and are instrumental in shaping policy and implementing best-practice. They have gained considerable experience across a wide range of public and private sector bodies including the Home Office, GCHQ, MoD, RAF, Royal Navy, British Airways, Marks & Spencer and O2.
- Author(s)Amanda Finch,David Alexander,David Sutton
- PublisherBCS Learning & Development Limited
- Date of Publication18/06/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBCS, The Chartered Institute for IT
- Content Note6
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byAndy Taylor
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £18.04
- £26.73Trending at £39.89
- £21.77Trending at £23.79
- £17.29Trending at £19.94
- £6.79Trending at £8.77
- £22.30Trending at £27.99
- £13.46Trending at £17.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.