All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis thorough update to the most authoritative volume available on network security covers the latest security standards and regulations.
- Author BiographyMark Rhodes-Ousley has 20 years of experience with every aspect of security, from program management to technology. That experience includes risk management, security policies, security management, technology implementation and operations, physical security, disaster recovery, and business continuity planning. He holds two core beliefs: that business processes are just as important as technology because security relies on people; and that security should be a business enabler with a goal of enhancing the customer experience. Mark is CISSP, CISM, and MCSE certified.
- Author(s)Mark Rhodes-Ousley
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleThe Complete Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight1422 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.