Information Services and Digital Literacy: In Search of the Boundaries of Knowing by Isto Huvila (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £72.67Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by the_nile_stores
- See details for delivery est.
- £31.82Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 28 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.57
- £9.83Trending at £12.13
- £23.28Trending at £24.17
- £31.13Trending at £31.58
- £58.12Trending at £75.18
- £24.81Trending at £27.54
- £24.63Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionDespite new technologies, people do not always find information readily. This book is about the role of information services and digital literacies in the age of the social web.
- Author BiographyIsto Huvila is a research fellow at the Department of Archival Studies, Library and Information Science and Museums and Cultural Heritage Studies at Uppsala University in Sweden. His work spans a broad range of topics, including information work; information management; knowledge organisation; information service; and information literacy in the context of the social web.
- Author(s)Isto Huvila
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationWitney
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Weight360 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.