CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £18.12Trending at £25.99
- £23.85Trending at £31.98
- £9.94Trending at £10.16
- £29.24Trending at £35.77
- £14.39Trending at £22.48
- £15.03Trending at £15.26
- £7.73Trending at £7.90
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/06/2013
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number236
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note499 black & white illustrations, 198 black & white tables, biography
- Weight2315 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine81 mm
- Edited byTinghuai Ma,W. Eric Wong
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
- Table Of ContentsThe Design for High Dynamic GPS Receiver in a Combinated Method of FLL and PLL.- The Modeling of Grid Workflow Service Based on GSCPN.- A Voice Conversion Method Based on the Separation of Speaker-specific Characteristics.- The Application of Information Security on the Computer Terminals of 3rd-generation Nuclear Power Plant.- Comprehensive Feature Index for Meridian Information Based on Principal Component Projection.- The Centralized Maintenance Mode of SAP System Based on Finance Shared Service Center.- An improved Method of Polyphase Filter Banks Channelization.- An Approach for Large Scale Retrieval Using Peer-to-Peer Network Based on Interest Community.- A RouterUpdate Method for Tor Anonymous Communication System.- Management of Construction Schedules Based on Building Information Modeling Technology.- P-Hub Airline Network Design Incorporating Interaction Between Elastic Demand and Network Structure.- Aggregation Operators of Interval Grey Numbers and Their use in Grey Multi-attribute Decision- Making.- The Information Discovery Service of Electronic Product Code Network.- Modeling Goals for Information System by a Heuristic Way.- Environment Monitoring System Based on Internet of Things.- Utility Theory Based Approach for Converged Telecommunications Applications.- Open the Black Box of Information Technology Artifact: Underlying Technological Characteristics Dimension and its Measurement.- Joint Optimization about Pattern Synthesis of Circular Arrays Based on the Niche Genetic Algorithm.- The Application of Wavelet Analysis and BP Neural Network for the Early Diagnosis of Coronary Heart Disease.- Using More Initial Centers for the Seeding-based Semi-supervised K-harmonic Means Clustering.- Analysis and Optimization of CFS Scheduler on NUMA-based Systems.- Web Crawler for Event-Driven Crawling of AJAX-Based Web Applications.- On the Universal Approximation Capability of Flexible Approximate Identity Neural Networks.- A Spectral Clustering Algorithm Based on Particle Swarm Optimization.- A Framework for Porting Linux OS to a cc-NUMA Server Based on Loongson Processors.- Optimization for the Locations of B2C E-Commerce Distribution Network Based on an Improved Genetic Algorithm.- An Improved Multi-Objective Differential Evolution Algorithm with an Adaptive Crossover Rate.- Research on Semantic Based Distributed Service Discovery in P2P Environments/Networks.- Fast String Matching Algorithm Based on the Skip Algorithm.- Burst Signal Sorting Based on the Phase Continuity.- Fast Recapture and Positioning Algorithm Based on PMF-FFT Structure.- An Evaluation Computing Method Based on Cloud Model with Core Space and Its Application: Bridges Management Evaluation.- A Game Theory Based MapReduce Scheduling Algorithm.- Dynamic USBKEY System on Multiple Verification Algorithm.- Anomaly Detection Algorithm Based on Pattern Density in Time Series.- Integrative Optimal Design of Experiments with Multiple Sources.- Fast Image Reconstruction Algorithm for Radio Tomographic Imaging.- Reliability Monitoring Algorithm in Multi-constellation Satellite Navigation.- CTL Model Checking Algorithm Using MapReduce.- LBSG: a Load Balancing Scenario Based on Genetic Algorithm.- Improved Ant Colony Algorithm for the Constrained Vehicle Routing.- Active Queue Management Mechanism Based on DiffServ in MPLS Networks.- The Analysis and Implementation of Universal Workflow with Partition Algorithm on Finite Field.- Optimization for the Logistics Network of Electric Power Enterprise Based on a Mixed MCPSO and Simulated Annealing Algorithm.- Bi-level Programming Model and Taboo Search Algorithm in Industrial Location under the condition of Random Price.- Electrophysiological Correlates of Processing Visual Target Stimuli during a Visual Oddball Paradigm: an Event-related Potential Study.- Realization of Equipment Simulation Training System Based on Virtual Reality Technology.- Super Sparse Projection Reconstruction of Computed Tomography Image Based-on
- Author BiographyW. Eric Wong is a Professor & Director of International Outreach with Department of Computer Science at University of Texas at Dallas
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.