Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the IT investment paradox or the IT Black Hole, where larges sums are invested in IT that seem to be swallowed by a large black hole without rendering many returns. This volume presents the most current research in the field of IS evaluation. It is an area of study that touches on a variety of types of businesses and organisation.
- Author BiographyWim Van Grembergen is a full professor at the Economics and Management Faculty of the University of Antwerp (UA) and executive professor at the Antwerp Management School (AMS). He teaches information systems at master and executive level, and researches in IT governance, IT strategy, IT performance management and the IT balanced scorecard. Within his IT Alignment and Governance (ITAG) Research Institute (www.uams.be/itag) he conducts research for ISACA/ITGI on IT governance and supports the continuous development of COBIT and VAL IT. Currently he is evolved in the development of COBIT 5. Dr. Van Grembergen is a frequent speaker at academic and professional meetings and conferences and has served in a consulting capacity to a number of firms. He has several publications in leading academic journals and published books on IT governance and the IT balanced scorecard. His most recent book Enterprise Governance of IT. Achieving strategic alignment and value is published in 2009 (Springer, New York).
- Author(s)Wim Van Grembergen
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication07/01/2001
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIGI Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight807 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.