Information Systems: Modeling, Development, and Integration: Third International United Information Systems Conference, UNISCON 2009, Sydney, Australia, April 21-24, 2009, Proceedings by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2009)
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £6.79Trending at £13.19
- £11.82Trending at £15.80
- £36.63Trending at £42.05
- £38.22Trending at £41.59
- £24.86Trending at £25.79
- £24.03Trending at £32.39
- £7.79Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionConstitutes the proceedings of the Third International United Information Systems Conference, UNISCON 2009, which was held in Sydney, Australia, during April 21-24, 2009. This book covers such topics as: information systems modelling; information systems analysis; information systems integration; and, business process modelling.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication02/04/2009
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Business Information Processing
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXV, 564 p.
- Weight884 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAthula Ginige,Heinrich C. Mayr,Jianhua Yang,Ralf-D. Kutsche
- Edition Statement2009 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.