All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionEngineering and infrastructure assets maintain the lifeline of economies. It is, therefore, critical to manage these assets in such a way that they provide a consistent level of service throughout their lifecycle. Management of asset lifecycle, however, is information intensive. This book deals with this topic.
- Author BiographyDr. Abrar Haider completed his doctoral thesis at the University of South Australia at the School of Computer & Information Science. He is a Research Fellow/Course Coordinator at the University of South Australia, Adelaide, Australia.
- Author(s)Abrar Haider
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication16/07/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Content Note18 black & white tables, biography
- Weight385 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.