All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a collection of papers presented at the 4th International Symposium on Environmental Engineering. It covers recent success stories in ecoinformatics as well as practical applications and experiences in environmental engineering.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/05/2009
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleEnvironmental Science and Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXIII, 597 p.
- Weight1076 g
- Edited byAndrea E. Rizzoli,Ioannis N. Athanasiadis,Jorge Marx Gomez,Pericles A. Mitkas
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.