All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £22.27Trending at £23.75
- £7.40Trending at £8.92
- £15.25Trending at £15.79
- £15.99Trending at £18.99
- £8.99Trending at £10.85
- £13.72Trending at £16.99
- £11.57Trending at £13.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis text deals with applications of virtual reality (VR) in medicine. Its two volumes cover VR in medical education, treatment through us of virtual environments, and telemedicine and telesurgery. Volume II covers the technologies for rehabilitation and medical treatment.
- Author BiographyMETIN AKAY is Assistant Professor at the Thayer School of Engineering, Dartmouth College, Hanover, New Hampshire. ANDY MARSH is a researcher at the National Technical University of Athens in Athens, Greece.
- Author(s)Andy Marsh,Metin Akay
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/04/2001
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight434 g
- Width192 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAndy Marsh,Metin Akay
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.