All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionPresents students an understanding of how to audit accounting information systems, including such coverage of enterprise systems, fraud and fraud detection topics as continuous online auditing.
- Author BiographyJames A. Hall is a Professor of Accounting, Co-Director of the Computer Science and Business program, and the Peter E. Bennett Chair in Business and Economics at Lehigh University in Bethlehem, PA. After his discharge from the U.S. Army, he entered the University of Tulsa in 1970 and received a BSBA in 1974 and an MBA in 1976. He earned his Ph.D. from Oklahoma State University in 1979. Hall has worked in the field of systems analysis and computer auditing, and has served as consultant in these areas to numerous organizations. Dr. Hall has published articles in the JOURNAL OF ACCOUNTING, AUDITING & FINANCE, JOURNAL OF MIS, COMMUNICATIONS OF THE ACM, JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS, MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING, JOURNAL OF COMPUTER INFORMATION SYSTEMS, THE JOURNAL OF ACCOUNTING EDUCATION, THE REVIEW OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION SYSTEMS, and other professional journals. He is also the author of ACCOUNTING INFORMATION SYSTEMS, 9E, published by South-Western College Publishing. His research interests include internal controls, computer fraud, and IT outsourcing.
- Author(s)James Hall
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication23/08/2010
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Weight1175 g
- Width205 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.