All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionExamines a wide range of issues that characterize the current IT based innovation trends in organisations. This book contains a collection of research papers focusing on themes of growing interest in the field of Information System, Organization Studies, and Management.
- Author BiographyThe Italian chapter of the Association for Information Systems (itAIS, http://www.itais.org) has been established in 2003, and since then, it has promoted the exchange of ideas, experiences and knowledge among academics and professionals in Italy, devoted to the development, management, organization and use of Information Systems.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHeidelberg
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPhysica-Verlag GmbH & Co
- Content Note50 black & white tables, biography
- Weight979 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byAlessandro D'Atri,Joey F. George,Maria Ferrara,Paolo Spagnoletti
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.