All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionInformation Technology and Intellectual Property Law (formerly: Legal Protection of Computer Software) offers up-to-date coverage and analysis of the intellectual property laws applicable to all forms of computer software.
- Author BiographyDavid Bainbridge is Professor of Business Law at Aston University and an honorary member of Hardwicke Building, Lincoln's Inn. David's publications include numerous books and journal articles in the fields of intellectual property law and information technology law which are his main research areas. He is particularly renowned for the interaction between law and new and emerging technologies.
- Author(s)David I. Bainbridge
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Professional
- Weight368 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.