Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £12.40Trending at £13.26
- £4.60Trending at £5.86
- £14.41Trending at £16.94
- £12.70Trending at £13.02
- £5.74Trending at £5.93
- £40.89Trending at £45.76
- £5.74Trending at £6.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first cohesive treatment of ITL algorithms to adapt linear or nonlinear learning machines both in supervised and unsupervised paradigms. It compares the performance of ITL algorithms with the second order counterparts in many applications.
- Author BiographyJose C. Principe is Distinguished Professor of Electrical and Biomedical Engineering, and BellSouth Professor at the University of Florida, and the Founder and Director of the Computational NeuroEngineering Laboratory. He is an IEEE and AIMBE Fellow, Past President of the International Neural Network Society, Past Editor-in-Chief of the IEEE Trans. on Biomedical Engineering and the Founder Editor-in-Chief of the IEEE Reviews on Biomedical Engineering. He has written an interactive electronic book on Neural Networks, a book on Brain Machine Interface Engineering and more recently a book on Kernel Adaptive Filtering, and was awarded the 2011 IEEE Neural Network Pioneer Award.
- Author(s)Jose C. Principe
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/05/2012
- Series TitleInformation Science and Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXIV, 448 p.
- Weight837 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.