All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.11Trending at £6.42
- £29.59Trending at £38.44
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £17.97Trending at £24.80
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
About this product
- Author(s)James W. Cortada
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInformation and the Modern Corporation
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographyJames W. Cortada has worked at IBM for more than thirty-five years in various sales, consulting, and managerial positions. He currently works in IBM's core business research center, the Institute for Business Value. He is the author of many books, including Making the Information Society, The Digital Hand, and How Societies Embrace Information Technology.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.