CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
- £21.83Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionIt has been called everything from the new gold standard to the fundamental building block of the universe. In InfoSense, Keith Devlin shows how to make sense of the constant flow of information that swirls past us daily, and reveals how businesses and individuals alike can benefit from better information management.
- Author BiographyKEITH DEVLIN is Dean of the School of Science at Saint Mary's College of California and Senior Researcher at Stanford University's Center for the Study of Language and Information. A Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science, he is the author of a number of books, including The Language of Mathematics; Life by the Numbers; Goodbye, Descartes; Logic and Information; and Mathematics: The Science of Patterns.
- Author(s)Keith Devlin
- PublisherW.H.Freeman & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication18/06/2001
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintW.H.Freeman & Co Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations port.
- Weight355 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.