CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £68.38
- £6.01Trending at £6.95
- £56.74Trending at £68.99
- £18.13Trending at £20.01
- £22.88Trending at £27.93
- £37.19Trending at £44.05
- £16.28Trending at £20.31
About this product
- DescriptionInfranomics is a new discipline that combines sustainability, engineering, and issues of governance in infrastructure planning. This book offers a baseline for empirically driven discussion on the theory and potential applications of an important new subject.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication04/12/2013
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleTopics in Safety, Risk, Reliability and Quality
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note49 Illustrations, color; 55 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 422 p. 104 illus., 49 illus. in color.
- Weight818 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAdrian V. Gheorghe,Marcelo Masera,Polinpapilinho F. Katina
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.