Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.89
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionWe present detailed studies of the infrared spectra of carbon-rich evolved stars. Theses studies yield insight in the composition of the dust surrounding these stars. The presence of some new materials in space has been inferred, leading to a more complete view of the composition, location and density of the dust surrounding carbon-rich old stars.
- Author BiographySacha Hony started in 1992 with his study Physics and Astronomy at the University of Amsterdam, which he completed in 1998 with a research to disks surrounding hot stars. From 1998 to 2002 he joined the University of Amsterdam as a PhD student. In this time he focused his research on carbon rich dust. He obtained his PhD in October 2002 on this topic. Afterwards he joined the European Space Agency (ESA) where his field of research concerns circumstellar material.
- Author(s)Sacha Hony
- PublisherAmsterdam University Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2003
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitleAUP Dissertation Series
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAmsterdam University Press
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight340 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.