All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes essays that address issues surrounding the use, dissemination, and reception of copies and even deliberate forgeries within the history of art, focusing on paintings, prints and sculptures created and sold from the sixteenth century to the eighteenth century.
- Author BiographySharon Gregory is Associate Professor in Art History and Erasmus Chair in Renaissance Humanism at St Francis Xavier University, Canada. Sally Anne Hickson is Associate Professor of Art History at the University of Guelph, Canada.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/07/2012
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleVisual Culture in Early Modernity
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 21 b&w illustrations
- Weight704 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byMs Sally Anne Hickson,Sharon Gregory
- Series Edited byDr. Allison Levy
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £7.91Trending at £8.98
- £6.00Trending at £6.10
- £6.79Trending at £6.91
- £23.98Trending at £37.31
- £13.86Trending at £14.91
- £17.18Trending at £19.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.