All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Mark Avery
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Weight227 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
- Author BiographyFor fifteen years, Mark Avery was the Conservation Director of the RSPB. He is a well-known and highly respected blogger, public speaker and writer on UK nature conservation and environmental issues. A scientist by training, and a conservationist most of his life, Mark has written a hard-hitting, passionate but well-researched book about the conflict between driven grouse shooting and nature conservation and environmental sustainability. His previous book for Bloomsbury was A Message from Martha, the story of the extinction of the Passenger Pigeon.
Most relevant reviews
- nickbraddad31 Aug, 2016by
If you want to know what's really going on in our uplands you need to read this.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £6.91Trending at £7.02
- £33.22Trending at £50.17
- £12.27Trending at £17.05
- £12.65Trending at £14.85
- £9.63Trending at £12.40
- £9.92Trending at £14.97
- £12.27Trending at £15.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.