All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Mark Avery
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Author BiographyFor fifteen years, Mark Avery was the Conservation Director of the RSPB. He is a well-known and highly respected blogger, public speaker and writer on UK nature conservation and environmental issues. A scientist by training, and a conservationist most of his life, Mark has written a hard-hitting, passionate but well-researched book about the conflict between driven grouse shooting and nature conservation and environmental sustainability. His previous book for Bloomsbury was A Message from Martha, the story of the extinction of the Passenger Pigeon.
Most relevant reviews
- nickbraddad31 Aug, 2016by
If you want to know what's really going on in our uplands you need to read this.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £9.57Trending at £9.90
- £15.76Trending at £19.94
- £12.39Trending at £15.57
- £11.64Trending at £13.47
- £3.58Trending at £5.48
- £12.58Trending at £15.89
- £9.52Trending at £11.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.