All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £34.32Trending at £37.75
- £21.99Trending at £26.74
- £14.49Trending at £14.95
- £25.15Trending at £26.74
- £5.98Trending at £6.79
- £13.99Trending at £15.40
- £10.42Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a revised and expanded version of Ingmar Bergman: Four Decades in the Theatre, by the same authors.
- Author(s)Frederick J. Marker,Lise-Lone Marker
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/10/1992
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleDirectors in Perspective
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note77 b/w illus.
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Series Edited byChristopher Innes
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.