CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £14.47Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionNot only does this book discuss the basic ingredients traditionally used in meat products, but also emerging ingredients where research work is still being done. The chemistry of each ingredient is presented, as well as their advantages and disadvantages.
- Author BiographyRodrigo Tarte is Senior Program Leader, Meat Science Research, at Kraft Foods Inc., in Madison, Wisconsin, USA. He is the recipient of the 2013 Meat Processing Award, presented by the American Meat Science Association.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note32 black & white illustrations, 47 black & white tables, biography
- Weight658 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byRodrigo Tarte
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.