CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £7.02Trending at £9.78
- £7.50Trending at £10.64
- £41.64Trending at £68.33
- £9.06Trending at £10.98
- £31.08Trending at £33.29
- £34.48Trending at £53.38
- £10.76Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays in this book offer an in-depth exploration of value theory. Portions examine the theoretical foundations of values and valuation exploring the rational groundwork for judgments. Other aspects, appealing to value distinctions of inherent, intrinsic, and instrumental, bring to light matters of aesthetic, social political, ethical, and ontological issues.
- Author BiographyG. John M. Abbarno is a past president of both the American Society for Value Inquiry and the International Society for Value Inquiry and the current president of the Conference on Philosophical Societies of the American Philosophical Association. He serves as regional coordinator for the Center for Research in Values and Philosophy. Abbarno has published numerous articles on ethical issues and lectured extensively on value theory at universities in China.
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication10/12/2014
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Note4 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight485 g
- Width154 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byG.John M. Abbarno
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.