Consider these sponsored items
- £13.33Was:£13.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll living things reproduce, and they pass on inherited traits to their offspring. This book explores the different ways that plants and animals produce offspring, and how they pass on traits from one generation to the next.
- Author BiographyDr Jen Green worked in publishing for 15 years and is now a full-time writer who has written over 200 books for children, on geography, the environment, history, natural history, and other subjects. Her Heinemann-Raintree title on Sustaining Our Natural Resources was selected in 2011 for the Junior Library Guild's SLJ Curriculum Levels program.
- Author(s)Dr Jen Green
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleInfosearch: Essential Life Science
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £54.99Trending at £59.98
- £7.66Trending at £9.02
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
- £17.97Trending at £20.35
- £4.99Trending at £5.98
- £7.70Trending at £10.02
- £5.35Trending at £5.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.