CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.22Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays that provide: an interpretative history of inheritance in American legal thought; a review of the literature on the economics of inheritance at the household and societal levels; a history of Federal taxation of wealth transfers; and, an examination of inheritance and its role in class reproduction and stratification.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication30/11/1997
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content NoteXIII, 226 p.
- Weight1170 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byRobert K. Miller,Stephen J. McNamee
- Edition Statement1998 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.