Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.21Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.77Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionPresents various aspects of care for women with inherited bleeding disorders. This book covers the gynecological and obstetric issues for: carriers of hemophilia; women with von Willebrand's disease; rare bleeding disorders and, inherited platelet disorders.
- Author BiographyProfessor Christine Lee, Honorary Consultant Haematologist, Oxford Haemophilia & Thrombosis Centre Dr Rezan Kadir, Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, The Royal Free Hospital, London, UK Dr Peter Kouides is currently the research director at the Mary M. Gooley Hemophilia Center as well as associate professor of medicine at the University of Rochester School of Medicine. A board certified hematologist and oncologist, Dr. Kouides has been involved in treating and researching bleeding disorders for more than 15 years. He has written numerous articles on bleeding disorders, and is a member of the World Federation of Haemophilia, the National Hemophilia Foundation, the International Society of Thrombosis and Hemostasis, and the Hemophilia Research Society of North America, among others. Dr. Kouides has received numerous awards, including the National Hemophilia Foundation Award of Excellence-Special Award, in recognition of research in women with bleeding disorders, and the Mary M. Gooley Hemophilia Center, Inc. Special Appreciation Award for research and educational initiatives in von Willebrand Disease and menorrhagia.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/01/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight670 g
- Width198 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byChristine A. Lee,Peter Kouides,Rezan Kadir
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.