All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleNew Library of Psychoanalysis Teaching Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byBernard Reith,Elisabeth Skale,Mette Moller,Penelope Crick,Sven Lagerlof
- Table Of ContentsMoller, Lagerlof, Reith, General Introduction. PART I: 'Are you a Doctor, Sir?' Lagerlof, Skale, Introduction. Freud, Katharina. Skale, Commentary. Argelander, The Psychoanalytic Initial Interview and its Method: A Postscript to Freud's Case 'Katharina'. Lagerlof, A Short Overview of the Development of Ideas about 'First Interviews' after Freud. PART II: Consultation and Referral. Crick, Introduction. Gibeault, Commentary. Kestemberg, Well, then, Anything New? What that First Interview Can Teach Us. Crick, Commentary. Klauber, Personal Attitudes to Psychoanalytic Consultation. Crick, Commentary. Bronstein, Flanders, The Development of a Therapeutic Space in a First Contact with Adolescents. Gibeault, Commentary. Baldacci, Bouchard, The Analytic Encounter: A Historical and Process-Oriented Perspective. Gibeault, Commentary. Donnet, de M'Uzan, The Analytical Encounter. Jaffe, Commentary. Bolognini, The Profession of Ferryman: Considerations on the Analyst's Internal Attitude in Consultation and in Referral. PART III: The Analyst's Struggle with the Experience of a First Meeting. Moller, Introduction. Moller, Commentary. Ogden, Comments on Transference and Countertransference in the Initial Analytic Meeting. Wegner, Commentary. Dantlgraber, Observations on the Subjective Indication for Psychoanalysis. Skale, Commentary. Wegner, The Opening Scene and the Importance of Countertransference. Jaffe, Commentary. Racalbuto, The Consultation in Psychoanalysis and its Places: Working on the Frontier. Jaffe, Commentary. Ferro, Consultation, Reverie and Story-Telling. PART IV: Daring or Reluctance to Start Analysis? Reith, Introduction. Reith, Commentary. Rothstein, A Perspective on Doing a Consultation and Making the Recommendation of Analysis to a Prospective Analysand. Gibeault, Commentary. David, In What Frame of Mind should the First Interview be Approached? Reith, Commentary. Quinodoz, The Psychoanalyst of the Future: Wise Enough to Dare to be Mad at Times. Moller, Commentary. Ehrlich, The Analyst's Reluctance to Begin a New Analysis. Vermote, Making the Best of a Bad Job.
- Author BiographyBernard Reith is a Psychoanalyst in private practice in Geneva, Switzerland and Chair of the Working Party on Initiating Psychoanalysis of the European Psychoanalytic Federation. Sven Lagerlof is a Psychoanalyst in private practice in Stockholm, a Training Analyst at the Swedish Psychoanalytical Society, and former Chairman of the Clinic of the Institute of the Swedish Psychoanalytical Society. Penelope Crick is a Fellow of the Institute of Psychoanalysis, British Psychoanalytic Society, Clinical Director of the London Clinic of Psychoanalysis and is also in private practice in London. Mette Moller is a Training Analyst at the Danish Society and is in private practice, and a former Chair of the Danish Society's Psychoanalytic Consultation Service. Elisabeth Skale is a Psychoanalyst, a Training Analyst and the President of the Vienna Psychoanalytical Society, and a former Clinical Director of the Vienna Psychoanalytical Ambulatorium.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.