Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses factors that cause damage to concrete and iron-concrete structures, methods for assessing strength and service life, and injection technologies for restoring serviceability by repairing holes, cracks, cracking and corrosion damage.
- Author(s)V.I. Marukha,V.P. Sylovanyuk,V.V. Panasyuk
- Date of Publication19/12/2013
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note193 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight532 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.