All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses factors that cause damage to concrete and iron-concrete structures, methods for assessing strength and service life, and injection technologies for restoring serviceability by repairing holes, cracks, cracking and corrosion damage.
- Author(s)V.I. Marukha,V.P. Sylovanyuk,V.V. Panasyuk
- Date of Publication19/12/2013
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note193 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight532 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £8.90
- £26.30Trending at £27.69
- £7.47Trending at £7.71
- £8.23Trending at £11.95
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.