All listings for this product
Best-selling in Romance & Sagas
Save on Romance & Sagas
- £4.76Trending at £4.86
- £5.03Trending at £6.47
- £8.44Trending at £9.96
- £4.55Trending at £4.61
- £4.79Trending at £5.58
- £2.81Trending at £5.18
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
About this product
- DescriptionGrowing up in the Dockerty household in the austere years after World War Two, with a father who reigned supreme as head of the household and a mother who was duty bound, didn't bode well for a middle child that was defiant and rebellious.
- Author BiographyNow retired and Living in Adelaide, Vivienne has been writing for the last 20 years. Married for 37 years, she moved to Australia from Merseyside to be closer to her daughter and grandson. Her previous books are A Woman Undefeated, Dreams Can Come True and Ping Pong Poms.
- Author(s)Vivienne Dockerty
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication08/09/2011
- GenreRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.