Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £29.99
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £24.08Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionAmerica believes in individualism - but what is individualism? This question leads into unexpected areas of life and thought. This volume brings together seven of the United States' most distinguished scholars, representing the fields of anthropology, economics, government, history, literature, and philosophy.
- Author BiographyGordon H. Mills (1914-1978) was Professor of English at the University of Texas at Austin.
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication25/06/1965
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Pagination166 pp
- Edited byGordon H. Mills
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.